Ready for some more free stuff? How about a bag of scarab beetle beads from Egypt, Carlos Museum postcards and a $10 gift card to the Carlos Museum Bookshop?
Here what you need to know:
- This program is for children
- Download and print this book diary or ask for a copy from the circulation desk at any of our four branch libraries
- Pick out five books from this Reading List and put them on hold using our PINES catalog, or ask for assistance from our circulation staff.
- Once you receive your books (this could take between 1-3 weeks!) read them, and log them.
- Come to any of our four branch libraries and check out our Michael C. Carlos Museum Family Pass (good for up to 6 admissions!)
- Go to the Museum and turn in your log to receive your prize! Enjoy the day with your family in one of the Southeast’s premier ancient art museums with major collections of art objects from ancient Egypt, Nubia, Near East, Greece, Rome, ancient Americas, Africa, and Asia, as well as a collection of works on paper from the Renaissance to the present.